- This membership is for a 12 month period from date of joining depending on printer option purchased.
- Membership entitles members to unlimited Ink and not printer cartridges and is subject to the fair usage policy below.
- For Brother Printers Four cartridges ( Black, Yellow, Cyan and Magenta ) and for Canon 5 cartridges come with the printer and are linked by unique barcodes to your membership.
- Up to a maximum of 4 additional cartridges for Brother Printers and 5 for Canon Printers can be added to the membership.
- If Cartridge Plus deem that additional cartridges are being refilled we reserve the right to cancel the membership with immediate effect.
- Only original brand cartridges that are in good working order can be linked to a membership and Cartridge Plus will determine this.
- Each cartridge will have a barcode that is unique to Cartridge Plus and only cartridges that have this barcode can be refilled under the membership, no other cartridge can or will be accepted. Members must not tamper with the barcode stickers on the cartridges, as tampered barcode stickers will not be accepted under the terms of the membership.
- Members are entitled to link additional cartridges to their membership, member`s can purchase these online and as a member will be entitled to a discounted price.
- Cartridges linked to a membership can and may fail from time to time, Cartridge Plus will not be held responsible for such failures. Upon the event of a cartridge failure you are entitled to replace the cartridge at your own expense.
- Memberships are not transferrable to any other party.
- Renewal fees are subject to pricing at the time of membership being renewed and not the renewal fees at the time of joining. On year two there is a cap on the number of refills per membership, currently set at 16 refills of any colour, this may be subject to change upon renewal.
- Cartridge Plus reserves the right to change membership pricing at any time.
- Cartridge Plus reserves the right to refuse the renewal of a membership.
- A maximum of 8 cartridges for Brother Printers and 10 for Canon Printers can be linked to a membership.
- We do not recommend you exceed the recommended Monthly Duty Cycle of your Brother Printer, failure to adhere to this may lead to non renewal of your membership on year 2.
How to avail of your FREE Unlimited Ink?
- Drop in to our stores at No 5 The Crossings, Dublin Road, Naas Co Kildare or 30 Abbey Street, Ennis, Co Clare where we can refill your cartridges in 10 minutes.
- Return your empty cartridges by post.
Returning Cartridges by Post
- Postage must be paid for by the customer.
- Customer must also include a self addressed stamped envelope for the return of the filled cartridges.
- Ensure envelope is sealed correctly.
- Cartridge Plus does not accept any responsibility for any cartridges that are lost or damaged in transit.
- We recommend purchasing an additional spare set of cartridges so you will never be without Ink while your empty cartridges are being refilled, these can be purchased at a reduced rate because you have purchased the membership. Contact us for pricing.
Membership Termination Policy
- Cartridge Plus reserve the right to terminate a membership at their sole discretion during the term of the membership. In the case of a termination, a pro rata refund will be returned to the member based on the number of days remaining on the membership. A membership will automatically terminate if it is not renewed. Cartridge Plus reserves the right to terminate a membership if it is deemed uneconomical for Cartridge Plus to maintain.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- I hereby apply for membership to Cartridge Plus , I understand that my application for membership shall be made strictly subject to the terms and Conditions outlined above and I have read and understand same, should my application be successful I hereby agree to comply with and be bound by the rules of Cartridge Plus and those Terms and Conditions outlined above.